Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Error pls look
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Last days i followed the suggestion of Fox to remove plugins and minimize alt+H windows to help me keep more clients running and i got these.

-On one client i got system message with red letters that im disconnected from tower and tower community will go down soon(something like that Tongue ),nothhing happened.Confused

-After i started getting crash with this error

invalid sound data...|F04_f.ogg
or F01_F.ogg
rename music folder to amusic or etc and no error, for me helped
(10-28-2014 12:36 PM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]rename music folder to amusic or etc and no error, for me helped

ok ill try this,any idea was what the system message with red letters for?
i get randomly this thing pretty much same sound file every time on all loc
Quote:-On one client i got system message with red letters that im disconnected from tower and tower community will go down soon(something like that Tongue ),nothhing happened.

dissable l2t communication server
[attachment=2118]
ok guys new problem

i got crash on all clients and this was the message

Error:
History: UALAudioSubsystem::StopAmbientVolumeSound <- UALAudioSubsystem::UpdateAmbientVolumes <- UALAudioSubsystem::SeeIfAnyNewAmbientSoundsNeedToBeStarted <- UALAudioSubsystem::Update <- Draw <- UGameEngine::Draw <- GRenDev = fda80000 <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- CMainLoop::UpdateTheWorld <- MainLoop

Exception:
Code [EXCEPTION_READ_VIOLATION DataAddress:0x30240E5C]
Address [0x1178EE37]
SegCs [0x0023]

ALAudio.DLL [0x11780000] Offset [0x0000EE37]

I have renamed music folder of L2 into amusic if someone can tell if this crash report is related with the other crashes about invalid sound data?

Can be a bug of L2 or of tower?i want fix,not cool to find my clients dead everyday.
Noone?
delete the whole sound folder and redownload whit nclauncher full check

or reinstall the whole l2 client from ncsoft
idk, i got this

[attachment=2122]

no errors with sound for me...
(10-30-2014 18:42 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]delete the whole sound folder and redownload whit nclauncher full check

or reinstall the whole l2 client from ncsoft

Fox,is it possible to be related with the gm alarm.lua/sound that is posted in forum?the days i had those crashes were the days i had the alarm on.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's