Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: How to reduce RAM usage?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Maybe i have to repeat that nothing changed in the system. The big ram usage is not happening after some weird program installation or whatsoever.
Btw those "shit" you mention @buzika , are in the PC many years now. They dont cause any problem.

Here is the full tree:
http://i58.tinypic.com/e2b86.jpg
i would still turn off half of those, it would give some extra memory
i solved this problem for me, ok so of course striped client and the usual alt+p item drops off sounds off min view distance no 3D cursor turn off all chat features in game then next make it so all your client screens don't change screen resolutions so if you choose 800 x 600 keep them 800 x 600 don't change size when minimized or for any reason and try not to move around the interfaces of each client have them all alt+l then alt+h when minimized and leave them in that location., also very important don't have 2 clients view-able at the same time so if ones open make sure the other one is minimized first, doing this i'm able to keep my ram under 450,000mb-700,000mb max running 4 days straight no crashes no lag 15 clients
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's