Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Battleping or WTFast? work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good afternoon, I wonder if you guys adms forum or any member could make me one doubt, I just 1 party on a PC, or if I use Battleping WTFast, one of two progam will help me in a matter of lag? or these so progam works for one screen? or it will work on 7 screens? if anyone can answer me I am very grateful

thx thx
(10-21-2014 23:09 PM)babuino Wrote: [ -> ]Good afternoon, I wonder if you guys adms forum or any member could make me one doubt, I just 1 party on a PC, or if I use Battleping WTFast, one of two progam will help me in a matter of lag? or these so progam works for one screen? or it will work on 7 screens? if anyone can answer me I am very grateful

thx thx

Is easier to add 8gb of ram
more and no PC problem but Some internet lag, so was wondering if any of the two offsets to use to help the lag
(10-22-2014 00:57 AM)babuino Wrote: [ -> ]more and no PC problem but Some internet lag, so was wondering if any of the two offsets to use to help the lag

this kind of app should work properly but, them don't affect in lag, only in ur pc activity or the manage of virtual memory etc, so if ur problem is net, change supplier.
Reference URL's