Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: New Version 132
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 2r3cu43.jpg]

working for anything?

lol i deleted folder l2tower and reinstall and work now

can delete this topic
i did client update .tower update but still cant log in :/ i did what you did but ....
I deleted all system, I update lineage folder, I prepared new system to be rdy for tower like always and I have update tower.
But, still when I run l2 via tower I get a error.
Can someone help me?
reboot pc
Hi all, after update to new version 132, my license crashed and now i have a message "The remote server returned an error: (417) expectation failed, when i put my login and psw to charge the license.
Anyone could helpme plz?
(10-08-2014 23:08 PM)hunter141101 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, after update to new version 132, my license crashed and now i have a message "The remote server returned an error: (417) expectation failed, when i put my login and psw to charge the license.
Anyone could helpme plz?

use vpn
after update dont run l2 tower i try many times but not working i try every think.click run and inject and no run l2 plz help ty
all i do every update is just delete gameguard and gameguard dess files.. put a neww dll set up and replace the existing one.. delete l2.exe make new one and always works...
this time.. still works... but seem that my 10 clients take a bit more ram than before... any ideas?
(10-09-2014 00:07 AM)aparadekt0s Wrote: [ -> ]all i do every update is just delete gameguard and gameguard dess files.. put a neww dll set up and replace the existing one.. delete l2.exe make new one and always works...
this time.. still works... but seem that my 10 clients take a bit more ram than before... any ideas?

NCsoft include more function >>>>>> Take more ram Smile
(10-08-2014 23:35 PM)mencayto Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2014 23:08 PM)hunter141101 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, after update to new version 132, my license crashed and now i have a message "The remote server returned an error: (417) expectation failed, when i put my login and psw to charge the license.
Anyone could helpme plz?

use vpn

ok, but yesterday i was using my L2T normally at same pc and same internet connection, i dont understand why it doesn't charge the license file ConfusedConfusedConfused
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's