Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Update not working - file not found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
any help
ive done all what u said in this post and client doesnt launch.
Im losing VIP days
(10-09-2014 20:21 PM)xxmonti Wrote: [ -> ]ive done all what u said in this post and client doesnt launch.
Im losing VIP days

Me too
am fix and work now if u need any help in box your facebook that very easy man
This kind of issues are usually made by wrong version of .NET or Visual Studio 2013 C++ redistribute package.

Don't worry to much about "VIP days", if you really have such problems, make screen, post and I will add them for you after issue will be fixed.
(10-10-2014 22:00 PM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]This kind of issues are usually made by wrong version of .NET or Visual Studio 2013 C++ redistribute package.

Don't worry to much about "VIP days", if you really have such problems, make screen, post and I will add them for you after issue will be fixed.

It cant be problems about .NET or Visual Studio, cause it worked perfect 100% before this last update.
Any way, i can run now the client but when its logging account dissapear or l2.bin stop working...

Edited: here is the config

Edited 2: If i delete plugins i can log perfect, but when i put them "l2.bin stop working "

Last edit: there was 1 plugin making the client stop working.
I deleted and now it works like a charm
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's