Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Issue , please help !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1st of all i tried to post in help section but it wouldnt let me , so now to the chase .
I have been using the l2tower for a really long time , ive stopped l2 4-5 months ago so have not used it ever since . today i ve felt nostalgic and wanted to start to play a bit as a group of friends called me. as always , i downloaded the l2tower.rar i ve installed (in a custom directory the l2 client) , updated the l2tower renewed my licence , i keep getting this error when the game starts ( i mean when i run x1 or x2 or w/e injections )
[Image: error1.jpg]
foto hochladen

if i try to start the l2.exe 1st , and then inject the bot into process or use the inject in the next active window process l2 just crashes , this happened both in h5 and interlude , except 1 window ( of the total 13954 ive tried to open ) in which it worked fine. i do not seem to be able to find the cause , ive deleted l2tower , ive reinstalled ive reupdated ... gimme a hand plox ppl Smile

all help will be deeply appreciated
search or die
funny how people can be that helpful , in fact i searched a lot before i decide to post , i ve check my ++s ive checked for any blocked files , ive checked anything i could or ive read . Smile so something very specific that if people like you who know (i assume by your arrogant stance )could help it would already be resolved
downgrade for older versions of l2
Fair enough , but in what version ? i tried downgrading to 1.4.1.125 and its too low , giving me a l2util something error forcing me to update back , tried to downgrade to 1.4.2.130 obviously too recent ..
well start from 1.70 and go up

server?
ive tried various servers and various versions i seem to can not make it work anywhere , sometimes it gives me the loadlibraryw error , sometimes l2tower just crashes as soon as i choose inject and run x1 , sometimes l2 crashes because of l2.bin sometimes it gives me a utilsomething error and so on and so on , ive read so much ive done so much , guess im just not playing l2 at least for the near future ;p
y, sometimes cant got bot working, finger issues
I had same problem and I've solved.
Reference URL's