Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: otello leveling guide help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My otello just hit 90 and someone told me that pagan was the best place til 99 there but I think pagan is 97 level.
I have a script for my 85 iss oop with me but my question is, where would be a good place to level now? Fairies has to many problems with bot killers and people taking your spots so any suggestions would be apperciated.

bump
Or if anyone can give me a link to a guide here because I searched and could not find anything
not so hard alt + m / hunting zones - level

bot spots taken will be always that way, dont try to take or you will be killed for perma red 99, im one who do that, ty
(09-29-2014 06:27 AM)roller Wrote: [ -> ]not so hard alt + m / hunting zones - level

bot spots taken will be always that way, dont try to take or you will be killed for perma red 99, im one who do that, ty

U own the spot or NC Soft start sell spots in the mab for Boting Wtf are u say???
I hate ppls act like that and i will be always there to kill the bot who they protect dont care if u are 99 or if u are 199 if u do that to my i promise u will not farm anymore!!
Lets see
who is otello a new class or race ?
Othello is a play by William Shakespeare and the name of its title protagonist, Othello © wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Othello_(disambiguation)
=)
go outside of stronghold
(10-03-2014 12:44 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]go outside of stronghold

Thank you
Reference URL's