Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Adena from bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it just my opinion or lvl 85-90 full partys produce more adena per week instead of 95+partys? ............ i'm not referring to adena just from drop ... after you sell all crap I think you have more from low lvl partys
depends on spots u compare ..
Actually lvl 85 - 90 make almost no adena, or im wrong? I mean theres no good spots for them
85-90 with spoiler can get some good adena from crap they spoil/drop and sell in town where there is no tax... and when lucky, 1-2-3 full drop for free R crystals...
Ofc with spoiler.... Party w/o spoiler has the income at like a quarter from when with spoiler. And at 85 i make a bunch of full drops compare to high lvl where you get a full drop once at half an year and also a thing to take in consideration the low lvl party makes 3 times more fortunes pockets than the high lvl one
yeah, faster u kill mobs, more chance to get fortune pockets...
i only get crap spoils with my lowbie partys in nornils cave :/
Fortune Pockets on the other hand are good, have like 15k atm lol
only 90-94 in s2 with keys you do more adena, but if you are in 95+ at GF spoiling gem r and adena ammount is more
(09-27-2014 23:01 PM)roller Wrote: [ -> ]only 90-94 in s2 with keys you do more adena, but if you are in 95+ at GF spoiling gem r and adena ammount is more

Sorry for my ignorance but what is S2 ? U mean StongHold 2 ?
Y and actually s2/3 have the dame MOBs
Reference URL's