Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Is there a way to make paypal payment safe for sellers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like in the title, do you have any suggestions how to avoid disputes etc. Pls no trolling, I dont care about other paying methods, this is about paypal. Thanks
yes, figure out a way to deliver whatever it is you are selling via Fedex and have signed proof of physical delivery.

Other than that no, paypal expressly excludes digital items from its seller protection service ( https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/se...ection-faq ) so aside from figuring out a system that only sells to people that wont scam you, no there is no way to fully protect yourself.
send vina Fedex , dhl etc. a letter containing id/password of the trade char or mule

signed proof of physical delivery is the thing paypal needs to stop cash drawback
Yes!!! killing the scammer
Angel
don't risk it on big deals if you don't trust buyers................
that's why i dont advetise on the blackmarket, ppl can scam and get away without any problem and me get fcked by paypal.
Only sell to some know clan friends.

Anyone have tips to find good buyers?

Thanks
use Skrill or something, if someone wanna buy honest, hes gonna pay with it
Fck paypal and the fking scammers !
(09-24-2014 21:51 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]use Skrill or something, if someone wanna buy honest, hes gonna pay with it
im not so sure if skrril is not same as paypal I read once the privacy 1 year ago and was similar to paypal so they could refound u on skrril to
(09-24-2014 21:56 PM)xanya11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2014 21:51 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]use Skrill or something, if someone wanna buy honest, hes gonna pay with it
im not so sure if skrril is not same as paypal I read once the privacy 1 year ago and was similar to paypal so they could refound u on skrril to

He allready sayd he is not interested in any other payment methods... Only if paypal may be safe in a way or another ... But if to choose an another western union is best imo
Nothing is safe. Anyone can ask the bank to stop the payment cuz it was not authorized.
You just have to take precausions, use Google and search everything you can about a new person you are trading with and expect you will have some losses anyway.
Also do not trade big ammounts with new customers and if something seems to good to be true then it probably is.
I lost 300-400 $ in my two years of trading l2 but that, for me is an acceptable loss
Reference URL's