Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Disconnected and script critical error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys! Confused

I am premium user, but unfortunately I can not keep my BOTS active for more than 3 or 4 hours, because every game windows disconnect. Always!

And another problem I face is that I can not run very complex scripts because the window that is running just having a critical error and closing alone. Healer scripts, for example... the script works for a while and the window has a critical error. Always!

I believe that my problem is related to System folder, but really do not know exactly how to fix the problem. I've searched other forum posts to try to solve my problem, but still have not found a 100% solution.

Please could someone help me? Thank you so much!
My wynn in fairy gets dc! dont know why! and all other my low chars are fine , maybe its the location or the script im running , well but i think its the script because the iss in fairy doesnt get dc
the script is bad spams to much and floods server => d/c
Anyone got a fully working script for healer that is NOT causing d/c ?

I also have one but after few hours, it gets d/c too...

Also having problem on Wynn... All other toons are ok.
I read the posts here on the forum and see that many other users have these same problems... Confused

But I guess no one will be able to help us... Sad
turn optimize perfomance off and try again.
Reference URL's