Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: //gcfg problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Everything is working except self buffs ..i tried to check condition box , reinstal l2T ...and still not working , im playing on US Shilien (official srv ) any sugestion . tnx in advance
screen
here is screen !
Update all the skills with checked 'Reuse'
(12-11-2011 13:02 PM)zerilius Wrote: [ -> ]Update all the skills with checked 'Reuse'

tnx alot that worked , now is there any way to set the reuse time ..i mean he dose rebuf with like a 1 sec delay between buffs, any way to change that reuse faster ?
pff now i have another problem ..when he pick-s up a herb lets say ( atack speed ) he is doing chant of fury over and over again until the herb is no longer , any info about that ?
checkbox is "auto detect"..., so you need to use exacly time of reuse
and about second problem the one with the herb !
how can i make buff work on timer i mean i want him to buff every 19 min , not AUTO - if i set this option if he takes a herb lets say atack speed , he is buffing chant of fury over and over until i got no mana ...can some tell me whatim doing rong !

if i put delay for buffs 1200 sec nothing happends he dosents buff

tnx in advance !
an info about my problem thank you !
anybody can help me ????????????

how can i make buff work on timer i mean i want him to buff every 19 min , not AUTO - if i set this option if he takes a herb lets say atack speed , he is buffing chant of fury over and over until i got no mana ...can some tell me whatim doing rong !

if i put delay for buffs 1200 sec nothing happends he dosents buff

tnx in advance !
easiest way man, disable pick up of herbs (that you have in buffs already)..
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's