Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: //gcfg problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
But..how i can disable pick up of herbs?
//xcfg, pickup settings
thx, mate.
But i didn't understand this interface. Can you show me how it will be?
when i hit //xcfg it opends the aplication but i cant change anything , the options are not highlighted and i change them ! and that is rly not a solution , i tryd to make him buff every 19 min ..but he dosent buff dont know why.
so nobody can help me with my problem ?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what chronicle?, there is known bug with that on GOD.
GOD US official !
You have to be offline and open the L2TowerEditor.exe
then go to File>Open and choose your char .l2t file from your \l2tower\config\ folder
Go PVE>Pickup Settings>Items Settings hit ctrl+f type herb and uncheck the player pickup box of herbs you dont like to pick.
When you are done go to File>Save As and overwright your origianl .l2t file.
I had the same problem for GoD US and this way is working 100% (also for disable attack on specific targets like RB etc is the same way)
wow tnx alot satanou that worked ^^ , can you please tell me if i can set the tower to attack just one kind of mob ????? and if yes can u tell me how !?
target the mobs you DONT want to attack and type /ignore when you are ingame.If you want to unignore it target the same mob again and retype /ignore (yes the same command for ignore and unignore Tongue )

So do a little walk around your xp area and ignore the mobs you dont want to attack(be careful cause if you ignore an aggro mob the mob will hit you but you will be ignoring it so that means that you wont attack it so be a little cautious Smile )
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's