Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: [WTS]iCardinal - A fully automated cardinal plugin for PvPs! [GF/Freya/High Five]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello L2Tower users, today I'm here to present you a unique, user friendly, advanced, automated and nearly flawless cardinal plugin for PvPs!

Here is a name list of the features
  • Advanced Intelligence
  • Configurable
  • Protections
  • Auto Target Heal
  • Auto Resurrection
  • Auto Mass Resurrection
  • Limited Cast Mode
  • Auto Cleanse
  • Auto Celestial Shield
  • Auto Purify
  • Auto Pre-Cleanse
  • Auto Group Heal
  • Auto Benediction
  • Auto Prayer
  • Auto Turn To Stone
  • Auto Enlightenment
  • Auto Divine Power
  • Auto Salvation
  • Auto Mass Block Wind Walk
  • Auto Mass Block Shield
  • Auto Stigma of Shilen
  • Auto Trance
  • Auto Dryad Root
  • Auto Noblesse
  • Auto Use MP Items
  • Auto Use Sublime Self-Sacrifice
  • Auto Use Miracle
  • Auto Use Shield/Wind Walk
  • Auto Break Silence
  • Move Away From OL
  • SOS/FI Warnings
  • Advanced Follow Mode
  • Priority System
  • I'm Getting Attacked System

Here is a complete list of the features being fully explained!
Code:
Advanced Intelligence
    Plugin has been scripted while having in mind a human's intelligence while playing as a cardinal, that means it will try to take the best possible decisions based on different factors to keep the allies and itself alive. For example it does only specific stuff when being attacked by a lot of enemies or vice versa.

Configurable
    Every feature described below can be turned on and off.

Protections
    Includes anti-backstab and anti-lethal protections (it will automatically turn front to those skills to reduce the damage taken to the minimum possible). Also anti-disarm is included (it will automatically wear the weapon back once the disarm debuff has been worn off).

Auto Target Heal
    Will heal the most wounded target between self/party. Uses greater battle heal and major heal.

Auto Resurrection
    Will resurrect the closest target between party/clan/ally. It will choose between resurrection and mass resurrection based on dead targets.

Auto Mass Resurrection
    Will mass resurrect closest targets between party/clan/ally. It will choose between resurrection and mass resurrection based on dead targets.

Limited Cast Mode
    Will only cast heals/resurrections/buffs to self/party/clan/ally and will never cast them to an enemy. Enable it for the best results, however it can seem non-human like sometimes.

Auto Cleanse
    Will cleanse self/party/clan/ally. Checks self and party for every debuff while checks clan and ally for visible debuffs like stun/sleep etc.

Auto Celestial Shield
    Will automatically celestial shield self or closest party target in very bad situations to avoid damage for some seconds.

Auto Purify
    Will purify the closest paralyzed/petrified party target.

Auto Pre-Cleanse
    Will pre-cleanse self at the time an aggression skill is casted so it won't have any effect once it has been casted.

Auto Group Heal
    Will constantly use group heals to balance the life of party members, will use group heal when aggressed. Uses between balance life, chain heal and major group heal.

Auto Benediction
    Will automatically use benediction if MP is under 25%.

Auto Prayer
    Will automatically use prayer if someone is missing the buff within the party or self.

Auto Turn To Stone
    Will automatically turn to stone in very bad situations to avoid damage for some seconds.

Auto Enlightenment
    Will automatically use enlightenment in very bad situations to get some healing boost.

Auto Divine Power
    Will automatically use divine power in very bad situations to get some healing boost.

Auto Salvation
    Will automatically use salvation to the closest near-to-death target between self and party members to give a revive chance.

Auto Mass Block Wind Walk
    Will automatically use mass block wind walk to nearby enemies.

Auto Mass Block Shield
    Will automatically use mass block shield to nearby enemies.

Auto Stigma of Shilen
    Will automatically use stigma of shilen to an enemy that is being attacked by party members or main assister.

Auto Trance
    Will automatically use trance to an enemy that is being attacked by party members or main assister. Trance will be used in solo-mode as well if some requirements are met.

Auto Dryad Root
    Will automatically use dryad root to an enemy that is being attacked by party members or main assister.

Auto Noblesse
    Will automatically noblesse self or closest party member which is missing the noblesse buff.

Auto Use MP Items
    Will automatically use MP items when the MP is low including mana potions and elixir of mental strength.

Auto Use Sublime Self-Sacrifice
    Will automatically use sublime self-sacrifice to save party members in very bad situations.

Auto Use Miracle
    Will automatically use miracle if there is magic symbol available and it's worth using miracle. Will check near clan members hp based on party.

Auto Use Shield/Wind Walk
    Will automatically use on yourself shield or wind walk once they've been gone by enemy block shield/wind walk.

Auto Break Silence
    Will automatically try to break silence using talisman of vocalization if exists, otherwise it will turn to stone when low hp and silenced to save some time and it will use elixirs(life-cp) to get some extra sustain.

Move Away From OL
    It will automatically move away from near enemy overlords so you won't get de-buffed with seals.

SOS/FI Warnings
    You will get warned when a party member casts spirit of shilen or flame icon so you can remove it for more heal.

Advanced Follow Mode
    You can choose who to automatically follow between main assister and closest party/clan/ally member. A randomize follow option exists so it will be more human-like.

Priority System
    Plugin has a built-in priority system, which will prioritize specific allies between others. For example if a cardinal and an adventurer has been silenced in party, then plugin will focus on cleansing the cardinal first.

I'm Getting Attacked System
    Plugin has a constant check for resurrecting, cleansing and target healing allies. It won't do any of them when it's being attacked by an x amount of enemies (based on the action requested). This is to prevent being killed while spending time healing elsewhere. Same system exists for offensive skills.
Commands: /ic /icardinal

Compatibility
iCardinal has been tested and working at its best with the latest version of tower in the high five client, however it should work the same way on gracia final / freya clients as well

Price: 125€ Source Code (PayPal)
Contact Method: realpvpsuite@outlook.com

DISCLAIMER: By buying you're accepting that you will use iCardinal under your own responsibility and I am not responsible for any damages or penalties that you may cause to anyone or that may be caused to you, you do also accept that no refunds will be given in any case.

Cheers,
PvPSuite
Features updated!
You should do one for ertheia (off), since only private servers have this chronicles and they have l2tower blocked Sad
Hehe I know right Tongue
What about interlude?
Can send a test version or videos to see how effective?
Interlude is not supported by me, you may try it tho.

sentiment13 reach me on Skype.
I play on Ertheia, can i buy and i edit it?
^ You can buy it but it won't work good for official clients.
Source is encrypted and therefore it can't be edited directly.

Thanks
Bought this, works great as promised. Love it!! Thank you!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's