Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2.exe stop working + L2Tower Update Failing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(05-28-2015 21:24 PM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Pro. Got c++ n shit instaled. Got updated client and new dsetup. Deleted gameguard? Tps n shit. Got 5b ver of bot? Run as admin. Valid config? E all are psyhic...

Hate ppl like u who QQ, but not maked elementar things to make bot work.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

QQ... ppl are so lazy! im surprised he didn't ask that someone use remote control to his PC and fix things for him... Big Grin
I am trying to run the download for the beta for the new version of L2. I keep on getting error message which says it can not connect. Then I get "Failed to download file, check your internet connection and update servers status libs\hooklib_easyHook.dll" Is there any way to fix this or get it to download correctly?
Now got stable version lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
i have the same problem how i can fix that?
Hello, I have searched and searched, and tried many methods. (my version is v1.4.2.141)

Firstly, I downloaded dssetup beta, when I log, i get instantly dced.

so my brothers ds setup works, so I got him to send me his, my l2.exe stops responding.

So I deleted gameguard.des, I just got gameguard error at longin window.

I then disabled DEP, made no difference at all.

I have tried different things such as deleting different game guard folders, using different methods in the tower interface.

But the furthest ive got is with the DSSetup.beta.

I believe it is the dssetup that is causing the issue, is there any fixed dssetup, or an alternative?
Bump
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's