Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Can't patch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Regarding to this, http://forum.l2tower.eu/showthread.php?tid=1636, when I try to patch the file I get some window telling me I couldn't patch it. Is this a known bug ? How can I solve it ?

I couldn't post at the Bugs section neither use the Search button for some reason so sorry if this is already answered somewhere.
restart your PC and try again
Didn't work, would it work if somebody sends me his patched file ?
Any idea so far ?
Bump, looking for help, thanks in advance.
(12-10-2011 04:01 AM)vamostodos Wrote: [ -> ]Bump, looking for help, thanks in advance.
got same problem lf any help
Blush
Any solution so far ? Do you need any more details ? Couldn't find any info about this error.
Info: I think the file it's getting "patched" because it changes from 94kb to 94.5kb if I'm not wrong but if I try to run the game with the updated file I get this error:

History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- UGameEngine::InitConsole <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine
I got this message too... O_o
I think we have the same prob, i just wanna post the errors that i have when i try to run the game :x (and is there any list of the premium features that we have when we buy premium accounts?)
(12-10-2011 23:03 PM)lefrancai5 Wrote: [ -> ]I think we have the same prob, i just wanna post the errors that i have when i try to run the game :x (and is there any list of the premium features that we have when we buy premium accounts?)

This is other kind of problem...There was solution for it somewhere on forum. Search for it !
This is the error which appears after fail patching into eu official:
[Image: euerror.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's