Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Multi Botting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi
i got an question to the pro botters out there.
I run 4 Partys on one computer, how u do the log in
U log all by hand or there is some multiloader or something where u only once put ur id and pw and it log in all ur accounts
Thanks
that will be epic... but i think dont exist something like that...i can log 35 chars in 1 PC
I could log mb 5 or 6 partys but its getting complicated
with all the log ins, thats why i asked if there is
an solution to easy log
I have every 24 hours disconect so i log every day
Half an hour bots lol
(08-17-2014 00:03 AM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]I could log mb 5 or 6 partys but its getting complicated
with all the log ins, thats why i asked if there is
an solution to easy log
I have every 24 hours disconect so i log every day
Half an hour bots lol

what pc u heave ? configuration
Intel i5 4670k
Nvidia gforce gtx 650
250 gb ssd
64 gb g.skill ram
Gigabyte z87x board
Yeah, I use a macro board for all of mine, I normally only log in 21 clients at a time, I only have 32 gig of ram so with the Ram leak in the instances and with setting set at full I can only keep them open an hour. But that is still more than I need.

Marco keyboard + Autopin works well for me.
I was mistaken, i have 32 gig not 64, and with 28 accounts online i use about 20% of my ram.
If u wanna kill the memory leak go to
regedit
there u go to computer/hklokalmachine/System/ControlSet001/Services/NDU and there u change the property from 2 to 4
No more memory leak !
Smile
22 , i can't see NDU in ur link computer/hklokalmachine/System/ControlSet001/Services/NDU
Can u help me plz MtnDew
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Ndu there u find a dat called Start, u klick it and change 2 to 4
its for win8
and that stops the memory leaks on Lineage completely? That's good info for those of us legit players too!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's