Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: [FREE] Kill everyone that hits your toon +stuff *UPDATED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello there,

It is time for a free share.
I`ve made a plugin few days ago and im sharing it with ya'.

Since not all the functions are self-explanatory, here you have a tutorial video about it(watch in 720p/1080p):

First two options are not much of a deal, they just show you ID's or your skills and items but try them.. they`re very usefull if you`re looking to code or you are newbie

Third option with FARM has several features. I`ve made this because:
- not everyone has a fully working farming script
- i`m playing interlude and buying from multi-sell is not possible so exiting the game when you got no mana or bsss is ok
- helps to avoid detection
- some misc stuff like shutting down PC and etc.

- and ofc the last thing with killing/trying to kill everyone that hits your toon.

IMPORTANT
Plugin with killing nabs who attack your bot has suffered some modifications(because of some issues on a few servers).
Now if you activate it you`ll be prompted with a panel.
-- > This way you can select what skills should be used in PVP separately from the ones you use for farm:
[Image: 29ekmqf.jpg]
For now it supports 6 skills but i wouldn`t advise to use more then 3 or 4. Dont jump over one field(eg. dont put one skill in field 1 and one in field 3)
Just be sure that you dont put any space in the name and use a "." instead:
[Image: 2zfvkmr.jpg]

So, to make this fully work you need to have:
- the plugin with the panel itself.(attached to post)
- amiroo`s plugin that he already shared some time ago
link: http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-automatic-answer-on-pms
- the plugin that kills nabs who hit you.(attached to post)

!!!All stuff has been tested only in interlude, premium user. They may not be perfect yet.
Free users will be limited because pvp plugin is using CONFIG. If you really need this and cant find another way tell me.. we`ll figure it.
yuk its encrypted!
Hah, yeah about that i had some bad experiences.
Im not hiding anything I`m just not that much into editing others work.
If anyone needs a part of the code, or a question I`m willing to share, just ask
ok pls if the names of the songs in the clip Big Grin
Hah, honestly the first song in unknown to me, just a negative but i`ll look into and see what`s the name
The second song is: Position Music-Lay it Down
first song is "Und dann kam Essah" by Kool Savas
Soundhound rocks :-p
Wow this looks really nice! I can't believe it hasnt received more attention! I will try it tomorrow for sure! Thanks for sharing!
Yeh Im wondering why ppl didnt download but I guess it`s my fault since the first time I used a shitty subject title. Glad you like it
Anyone tested it on Ertheia Official NA servers ??

Is it working? if not, is it possible to make it work?

Just watched the video, seems amazing! Great job mate !
Thank you very much.. If you test it on Ertheia please let me know if it works, and if it doesnt work then what exactly doesnt work.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's