Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Issue on targeting, HELP!.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The last few days on certain areas i was getting some kind of bug or error or idk.

Areas i tested and its not working:
IT / FOG / Ketra

2 issues:
a) target a mob > 1 hit > change target > 1 hit > change target and so on, until it calls the whole area and die, it barely hits the mob until it dies. Tried on 2 nuker accounts.

b) IT / Ketra / Varka (dont know if any other place too) i set loc + zrange + range and it barely target a mob. Example: i set up everything, stand right a side from a mob and it doesnt target the mob, even if this mob is hitting the bot.

Help?! PLEASEEEEE
I got a similar problem yesterday in Fairy while powerlvling my little toon...

My WYNN was fighting for few minutes, anywhere between 5 and 60 minutes... killing monsters and opening cocoons then it would stop targetting, even if there was many mobs near him.

Tried with all the PVE option, got same bug on all (polygon, from char and so on)

EDIT: I want to mention that i did a /ignoreall to make sure all mobs were in killing list, none ignored...!
I add its happening in some places at WoA too, it just ignore mobs and jump on random targeting, like if there are 8 mobs, it just target 2 and its killing the same 2 all the time ignoring the other 6.
Reference URL's