Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: WTS Scripts / Pro Scripting service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WTS Custom Scripts & Scripting Service

Keep your parties safer and have longer uptimes with smart custom scripts that beat your competition and simple bot configurations of amateurs!

• Send me a PM on the forums here and tell me what you are looking for, and we can discuss what we can do.
    • Modification of existing scripts available by request.
  • All scripts come with bug-free guarantee, I will fix bugs in the script for free on 3 conditions:
    • As long as they are not caused by major game changes that break the script (new chronicle etc.)
    • Only if the broken function was specified and agreed upon before you purchased the script.
    • Only if the broken function was not caused by essential L2Tower functionalities becoming bugged/broken after an update of L2Tower. (In this case you will have to wait for devs to fix the issue of L2Tower).
  • Scripts will be encrypted and limited to 2 hardware ID's, additional 'licenses' can be added for €2 per hardware ID.
    • Modifications to existing scripts are excluded from encryption & HWID checks.
    • Simple scripts don't get HWID limitation.
    • Licenses do not expire.
  • Prices starting at €10 depending on script complexity and features.
  • Only accept PayPal from verified users & gift payment only.
  • Skype available but send me a PM first, I don't want spambots on my Skype Wink
  • This thread will also serve as customer feedback.
Bump
up ;p

Recently sold:
anti pk summoner script 10,- eur
anti soulshotbug fix (re-enable shots after death for summoner), 5,- eur
aeore script 25,- eur
subclass quest 10,- eur
automatic scriptloading - customizable per character 10,- eur
priority based pvp script 35,-
>subclass quest 10,- eur
is it fail-safe? i mean will it continue if char was PKed at any stage, for example? or if client crash happened while char teleported to Garden of Eva?
It can be applied easily, but at the moment no.
Reference URL's