Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Constantly crash after .129
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
after that update, i cant use the bot, it crash after 5 mins ingame..
i did delete gameguard folder, reinstall system, reinstall tower, i dont know what to do.. some days ago i didnt have any problem.. what can i do?
(08-11-2014 09:39 AM)ElFloyd Wrote: [ -> ]after that update, i cant use the bot, it crash after 5 mins ingame..
i did delete gameguard folder, reinstall system, reinstall tower, i dont know what to do.. some days ago i didnt have any problem.. what can i do?

i also get crashes, freezes, lags with 129
i downgraded to 128 since 130 did not mention in the version changes anything to fix that
some dumps were generated ? from these crashes ?
(08-11-2014 10:55 AM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]some dumps generated ? from these crashes ?

I mostly got freezes, followed by disconnects and I did not note the messages from the crits (unfortunatelly). When I saw the discrepancies (freezes,disconnects, wh deposit not working, same unknown button teleporting me to a different location -i also did another recstart in 129 that provided same unknown button number) I immediately downgraded to 128 and had no further issues.
if your AV detects tower injection as a threat it might force it to crash, so stop AV and firewall then try again and post results here
(08-11-2014 13:34 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]if your AV detects tower injection as a threat it might force it to crash, so stop AV and firewall then try again and post results here

I do not have av
I only have the tower, tower required programs, lineage, chrome and ms office on my booting pc
now i can use 2 toons at same time, after add tower and l2 to firewall exceptions.
but cant log 3 or 4 because the game crash and pop an message, something like "the game doesnt answer".. idk what to do, but at least now i can log 2 chars...
thanks for firewall advice
i have 2 pcs,one of them i can open 14 boxes, the other one can open 22... after this update with any number i get crash, sometimes with 1 box >.>
here happens the same, idk why
im pretty sure isnt my pc
meh remove plugins and test it like that clean
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's