Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2OFFICIAL - US servers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi ppl i was looking in forum for wich anti bot should i use in GOD naia server and i saw this . Well for me it works perfect without do enything of this i just have to change the anti bot system under the premium and with universal work BUT after some mins i got error on game gg dont work and i can only close the game .
Eny idea if its the GG or maybe i have to use other antibot system

Thenks
When login.
"You have been disconnected from the server..."
What's problem ?
////
Solved. Error file host.
i got problem when i click run & inject 1x i got error license file not found,please create on license tab. any 1 know what is this?Undecided
@kalli8iotis0 I have no idea what a hell it is, never saw this error before even when I was writing it... Can you share more info about this critical issue ?
(12-27-2011 17:17 PM)kalli8iotis0 Wrote: [ -> ]i got problem when i click run & inject 1x i got error license file not found,please create on license tab. any 1 know what is this?Undecided

sorry my fault its workingBig Grin
(12-13-2011 17:47 PM)dobromir Wrote: [ -> ]There's another way to fool gameguard. Smile

1:delete game guard folder and gameguard.des
2:change the l2.bin(it's inside system folder) to l2.exe
3:Create new file (even in notepad) and save it as GameGuard.des in L2 system folder
4:run l2tower.exe as admin, choose L2.exe file and simply pres run & inject 1x

it works for me and i do not have any other problems with killing GG.des process from taskmanager Smile

That works but u need to replace and the .dll file , i think, at least i did replace it.

Very good job anyway...

I tried 2-3 different bots and all were asking to change hosts , create Microsoft loopback adapters Ips, protocols , ports blah blah blah... Geez...

It was so simple..

/respect to the owner Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's