Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Earthia - Marauder - lvl76 job change quest - winds of fate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, anyone finished this?

I got stuck at last part, after killing the vampire, nothing happens.
Make the quests by using the original client. Not L2tower. You have to restart it now btw.
(08-08-2014 14:35 PM)testforl2 Wrote: [ -> ]Make the quests by using the original client. Not L2tower. You have to restart it now btw.

Ty
In case anyone wonders why this is, l2tower blocks some cinematics, and the quest relies on the cinematics to finish before proceeding with quest stage. Since there is no cinematic, it will never proceed with the quest. Like testforl2 said, just restart quest w/o bot and do it manually.
or just turn of the skip video function under pvp section.
and press insert to disable tower
(08-08-2014 15:27 PM)Nertiz1 Wrote: [ -> ]or just turn of the skip video function under pvp section.
and press insert to disable tower

This!
FINISH IN MODE NO BOT
I switched to a legit client, and aborted the mission and redid it a few times, but the 5 vampires you need first, once u enter through the bookshelf, won't respawn.

Anyone have any ideas? Is there a time limit you think I need to wait, or maybe after maintance or daily reset...
No, its not time related.
BUT this castle where you get teleported its an instance zone. So you have to w8 1rst to clear from it, and then you restart. It happened to me initially. Wink
ncsoft just been retarded as always
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's