Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2.bin has stopped working.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, i've been hunting for someones thread about this.. and the only ones that might seem to be about have been moved however, Moved where? I get its a Duplicate thread.. Anyway if anyone has any info on how I can make this work again that would be most excellent. FYI the game works fine by its self.

So, I looked around at some old Threads with the same issue.. I tried to remove my Plugins etc. None of that seemed to have made any difference. If anyone else has any thoughts that would be great.
I have the same problem and searching the forum won't help , if any mod could just help us before blocking this thread that would be great
ummmm.............google, how to convert .bin file to .exe to convert your L2.bin to L2.exe and run the L2.exe instead L2.bin...
Negative.. that did not work ghost rider. Now it just says L2.exe instead haha.
Dude , that's not the problem ..the problem is that L2.bin crashes , we already have an l2.bin but it crashes on start
All the old problems with this related it to the plugins/scripts but that doesn't seem to have any play this time.

Ended up figuring it out for myself... Not sure how it ever stopped in the first place...
So how did you fix it ?
yeah, how did u fix it.
http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-guide-ert...ower-setup
did you guys follow this, if you did, then i'm guessing you need Net Framework 3.5, 4, 4.5, or reinstall and follow the step of Clockman post again(also disable(check) gameguard block on l2tower), if it didn't fix, might as well hit it legit ^^
i think everytime you download a patch it either replace the dsetup file back to its original, or it re-install the gameguard folder, one of the 2, or maybe both, but that seem to cause the problem. Those 2 easy steps fixed the problem for me. Give it a try.

Easy fix: everytime you download a patch, go and delete the GameGuard folder again, and re-download the dsetup files and put them again in your system folder.
Reference URL's