Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: No account limits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have question how this file dsetup works Because probably it give's me a oportunity to ulimited numer of accounts. Also this works on oficjal NCsoft Naia (ertheia client). Noone of staff cant answer me
i don't see the question here
(08-05-2014 22:12 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]i don't see the question here

I'm asking u "HOW IT WORK" and "its work on NcSoft NAIA" Im talking about that file :http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-new-dsetup-no-accounts-limit-no-l2tower-needed-accounts-limit-bypass
download the file, put it in system folder of your lineage 2 folder.
load as many lineage 2 as your pc allow.
(08-05-2014 23:24 PM)soul2eat Wrote: [ -> ]download the file, put it in system folder of your lineage 2 folder.

.... WTF? People! I ask you how it works. It is deleted some file or something is cheating the system. in addition asked whether it works on server "naia"
It works powered buy codes, sniffing buy protection & no fuel required.
It works on any NCwest server.
Have a nice day.
(08-06-2014 08:41 AM)modefury34 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2014 23:24 PM)soul2eat Wrote: [ -> ]download the file, put it in system folder of your lineage 2 folder.

.... WTF? People! I ask you how it works. It is deleted some file or something is cheating the system. in addition asked whether it works on server "naia"

how it works? put the damn file in the folder for it to work. yes it's cheating, how else would anyone else load more then the max client allow? it might doesn't work for everyone, because some bitches are just too stupid to know what to do.
Reference URL's