Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Help party buff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tbh i dont know much about l2t

That said:
I go to //cfg - party buffs - select which player to buff - select what buff - nothing happens.

Tried on 3 different accounts and its not working, any advice pls?.

Thanks!!
Did you enable party buffs ?
Yep, its enabled.
I can reassure you that it works. Maybe you should show pictures and a more detail process of how you set it up.
(08-07-2014 13:03 PM)tophersoccer Wrote: [ -> ]I can reassure you that it works. Maybe you should show pictures and a more detail process of how you set it up.

i did here:

http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-problems-on-l2t
Okay I see what you have done. First off, ignore the "Buff By Skills" section, that doesn't need to be configured at all. You only need to worry about the "Buffs by User" tab

After you have selected a user under "Buffs By User", you click on the user's name in the list and then thats when you select the buffs for that user.

You don't configure the buffs in the "Buffs By Skills" tab, which is what I think you were doing.
(08-07-2014 14:28 PM)tophersoccer Wrote: [ -> ]Okay I see what you have done. First off, ignore the "Buff By Skills" section, that doesn't need to be configured at all. You only need to worry about the "Buffs by User" tab

After you have selected a user under "Buffs By User", you click on the user's name in the list and then thats when you select the buffs for that user.

You don't configure the buffs in the "Buffs By Skills" tab, which is what I think you were doing.

Thanks for reply, how do i select what skills to buff then?

Omg, gotcha, i had to do click player by player and add buffs there.

thanks! took me 5 days to discover it lol.
+2 me if i helped Big Grin
Reference URL's