Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Cocoons Script 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have that script on Ertheia working aswell?

To who doesn't know what it means, it's script to Open Cocoons in Fairies.

Confused
Yes I would like to ask the same thing please I found the last one but I realized it was December
whats the problem with the date ? still works...
(09-18-2014 00:55 AM)13dk13 Wrote: [ -> ]whats the problem with the date ? still works...

Oh I haven't figured out to even use it or install it I just assumed since the new update it might not work anymore.

So do I just download number 13 both files and but it in my scripts?
13 never works atleast for me 12 was fine. maybe update cocoon ids simple stuff
(09-18-2014 01:01 AM)13dk13 Wrote: [ -> ]13 never works atleast for me 12 was fine. maybe update cocoon ids simple stuff

I have never edited a script so for me it isn't simple lol like I said I am not even sure how to download it and such it's all new to me
(09-18-2014 01:04 AM)banj36 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2014 01:01 AM)13dk13 Wrote: [ -> ]13 never works atleast for me 12 was fine. maybe update cocoon ids simple stuff

I have never edited a script so for me it isn't simple lol like I said I am not even sure how to download it and such it's all new to me

Mother of God ...
I mean I know that I have to down load both files and put it in the scripts but I am a user guide kind of guy lol I just wouldn't know what to do from there.

I'll try not to post much anymore I am sorry.
(09-18-2014 02:50 AM)banj36 Wrote: [ -> ]I mean I know that I have to down load both files and put it in the scripts but I am a user guide kind of guy lol I just wouldn't know what to do from there.

http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-free-fair...iry%2Bfarm
Download version 12 and read the topic
When you open Fairy12 it has instructions on how to edit it to your liking
If you do this and still cant figure it out pm me
(09-18-2014 07:30 AM)Atton Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2014 02:50 AM)banj36 Wrote: [ -> ]I mean I know that I have to down load both files and put it in the scripts but I am a user guide kind of guy lol I just wouldn't know what to do from there.

http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-free-fair...iry%2Bfarm
Download version 12 and read the topic
When you open Fairy12 it has instructions on how to edit it to your liking
If you do this and still cant figure it out pm me

I will as soon as I get a little time from work, I really appreciate the help Smile
Reference URL's