Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1.4.1.127 - Client crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(08-02-2014 12:53 PM)tophersoccer Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly! good call!
But boy my computer is SUPER fast now!! I had so much crap. It only takes less than an hour if you know what your doing

formatting a computer for this problem is a bullshit, come on

same error with 1.4.1.128
I don't see it as unnecessary, it totally makes sense, my computer was a MESS. It's a FREE program that does things that people can't even comprehend so you can't expect perfection. People are too demanding and greedy these days...sigh
nor demanding not greedy, i ll be happy to pay more for premium version if it works no problems, but nomral ppl cant whipe and format computer for stuff like this, i dont ve junk but ve important work programs that i cant get easily, come on plz make an update for tower or anything that fix this, it happens the nmmoment it trys to inject in any way
If you still experiencing problems you can guys try the steps below and see if it will work.
  1. Open System by clicking the Start button, right-clicking Computer, and then clicking Properties.
  2. Click Advanced system settings. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
  3. Under Performance, click Settings.
  4. Click the Data Execution Prevention tab, and then click Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only.
  5. Press OK and then again OK.
  6. Restart your computer and try again.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's