Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Careful new wave of invisible items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, did someone got any alert about some new invisible items

I have some friends who use APickup and they are telling me that they got some drops like 1b+ adena (id 57) invisible and some other items called something like "10 illusion 10" (dont remember the id)

did someone got something like this, or some ban?
The only WEIRD item /apickup found was the one below and was 1 week before Ertheia. Nothing else so far...

8603NAME: 6619219 Herb of Mana

I had the 8603 in wanted list and apickup didnt pick that one and put it in unwanted...
already ban for that stupid item
what if you have it set to just pick Major herb of mana or superior herb of mana? its just the normal herb of mana?
(08-03-2014 06:11 AM)nenom Wrote: [ -> ]what if you have it set to just pick Major herb of mana or superior herb of mana? its just the normal herb of mana?

Almost same question here.
If i set up to pick up only herbs, but im using the l2towereditor, not the apickup plugin.
I'm safe, or better run tower without pickup ?
even if u select only a few items to be pickup by L2tower, it still gonna pick those invisible items since they are not in l2tower database...

So better not use the pickup at all or use /apickup... which is a bit safer but not 100%.
(08-03-2014 22:46 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]even if u select only a few items to be pickup by L2tower, it still gonna pick those invisible items since they are not in l2tower database...

So better not use the pickup at all or use /apickup... which is a bit safer but not 100%.

Thanks.
Reference URL's