Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: AIR RUSH question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi guys...

For the Cloud Breaker... How can i make it use Air Rush 1st then Hydro Attack but only use Air Rush if distance from mob allows it...?

I tried to put both in Nuke and Air Rush with condition of mob's hp to be above 95%... and range 800...

But it keeps trying to use it when my toon is next to the mob so she is not using Hydro Attack or if she does, there is a big delay...

I tried adding in self buff with No Target... same problem... I even tried a Feoh script that i had and modified skills id... but same thing...

Anyone has a solution pls???

Thx for sharing and helping!
have you try using it once only in nuke setting? instead of repeat for "air rush"?
try add delay 2-3 sec the skill cd
repeat
function AnyFlaggedAround()
local playerlist = GetPlayerList();
for player in playerlist.list do
if (player:IsMyPartyMember() == false) and (player:IsEnemy()) then
if (player:IsPvPFlag() == true) then
if (player:GetDistance() < 1000) then
return true;
end;
end;
end;
end;
return false;
end;
function CountMonstersInRange®
local l = GetMonsterList();
local c = 0;

for user in l.list do
if (not (user:IsAlikeDeath()) and (user:GetRangeTo(GetMe()) < r)) then
c = c + 1;
end;
end;
return c;
end;

---------------------------------------- SINGLE TARGET --------------------------------------------
if (GetTarget() ~= nil) then
if (GetTarget():IsMonster() == true) and (GetTarget():IsAlikeDeath() == false)and (GetMe():IsAlikeDeath() == false)and (GetSkills():FindById(30012):IsSkillAvailable()) then
UseSkillRaw(30012, false, false); -- Air Rush
ClearTarget();
Sleep(500)
end;
end
if (GetTarget():IsMonster() == true) and (GetTarget():IsAlikeDeath() == false)and (GetMe():IsAlikeDeath() == false)and (GetSkills():FindById(30001):IsSkillAvailable()) then
UseSkillRaw(30001, false, false); -- Hydro Attack
ClearTarget();
Sleep(500)
end;
end
---------------------------------------- BUFFS --------------------------------------------
if (GetSkills():FindById(30017):IsSkillAvailable()) and not GetMe():GotBuff(30017) then -- Squall
UseSkillRaw(30017,false,false);
Sleep(500)
end;

---------------------------------------- PICKUP --------------------------------------------
Sleep(750)
Command("/pickup");
Sleep(750)

until false;

Update

Now make atacks and pick.

check and post , ty
The script is working fine. Though it would be better to pick mana pots too. Otherwise no mp after a few mins.

Edit: I mean to wait for pickup and not attack the next mob, so l2tower pickup could work.
Anyone can tell me ?
What is IDs New class Ertheia ? Thanks
(08-01-2014 12:40 PM)bloomeffect Wrote: [ -> ]The script is working fine. Though it would be better to pick mana pots too. Otherwise no mp after a few mins.

Edit: I mean to wait for pickup and not attack the next mob, so l2tower pickup could work.

Solved. have a pm.
(08-01-2014 08:54 AM)valerox22 Wrote: [ -> ]repeat
function AnyFlaggedAround()
local playerlist = GetPlayerList();
for player in playerlist.list do
if (player:IsMyPartyMember() == false) and (player:IsEnemy()) then
if (player:IsPvPFlag() == true) then
if (player:GetDistance() < 1000) then
return true;
end;
end;
end;
end;
return false;
end;
function CountMonstersInRange®
local l = GetMonsterList();
local c = 0;

for user in l.list do
if (not (user:IsAlikeDeath()) and (user:GetRangeTo(GetMe()) < r)) then
c = c + 1;
end;
end;
return c;
end;

---------------------------------------- SINGLE TARGET --------------------------------------------
if (GetTarget():IsMonster() == true) and (GetTarget():IsAlikeDeath() == false)and (GetMe():IsAlikeDeath() == false)and (GetSkills():FindById(30012):IsSkillAvailable()) then
UseSkillRaw(30012, false, false); -- Air Rush
ClearTarget();
Sleep(500)
end;
end
if (GetTarget():IsMonster() == true) and (GetTarget():IsAlikeDeath() == false)and (GetMe():IsAlikeDeath() == false)and (GetSkills():FindById(30001):IsSkillAvailable()) then
UseSkillRaw(30001, false, false); -- Hydro Attack
ClearTarget();
Sleep(500)
end;
end
---------------------------------------- BUFFS --------------------------------------------
if (GetSkills():FindById(30017):IsSkillAvailable()) and not GetMe():GotBuff(30017) then -- Squall
UseSkillRaw(30017,false,false);
Sleep(500)
end;

---------------------------------------- PICKUP --------------------------------------------
Sleep(750)
Command("/pickup");
Sleep(750)

until false;

Update

Now make atacks and pick.

check and post , ty

It script is getting right error;

"Script Error: Lua error (Script not valid) - [String "repeat..."]:16: 1(' expected near 'local'
i take same eror
Where i create and use and nothing problem, and me friend same,
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's