Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: v125 Ertheia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
talk with NPC doesn't work for me
this is my problem :C
I've downloaded all the software and still having continuous error with dll
(07-31-2014 21:19 PM)bjj65 Wrote: [ -> ]I've downloaded all the software and still having continuous error with dll

+1
Plugins working with packets don't work for me (autopin etc). The same for Talk();

edit// autoaccept of a summon works fine, just autopin and Talk();
Could someone upload a working System folder and share it?
(07-31-2014 22:15 PM)z3thu Wrote: [ -> ]Could someone upload a working System folder and share it?

http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-v125-erth...6#pid70526
hi, my l2tower is working fine except for auto pin plugin like what someone just said , but i encounter a new problem, tho it isnt actually that big of a deal. when im using l2.bin l2tower has no problem changing the window name of that of my character, but when i use l2.exe it doesnt change the window name , im in favor of using l2.exe since the window are like aligned on 1 icon from my taskbar, easier to choose a window .

what should i do? ty
(07-31-2014 22:29 PM)hcetigol Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2014 22:15 PM)z3thu Wrote: [ -> ]Could someone upload a working System folder and share it?

http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-v125-erth...6#pid70526

Thank you for linking the thread we're currently in captain obvious. It appears you're unable to comprehend a few simple words such as upload and share. Many of us followed Sakaszli's instructions and still it doesn't work.
(07-31-2014 22:44 PM)keaii00 Wrote: [ -> ]hi, my l2tower is working fine except for auto pin plugin like what someone just said , but i encounter a new problem, tho it isnt actually that big of a deal. when im using l2.bin l2tower has no problem changing the window name of that of my character, but when i use l2.exe it doesnt change the window name , im in favor of using l2.exe since the window are like aligned on 1 icon from my taskbar, easier to choose a window .

what should i do? ty

waitting same thing ab auto pin ^^ ! try this : update new systems then > delete l2.exe > copy l2.bin to another place > press F2 to rename l2.bin to l2.exe then copy it back to system Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's