Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: WTS: Accounts [Acc service]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(09-18-2014 20:17 PM)littlef00t Wrote: [ -> ]you will make mail with name and pass of my choice and game account with details and pass of my choice also? .... or you will give me accounts that work and new created but with name etc that you put?

Any response if possible pls? Ty
We put only ours nicknames and passwords.
for ex I would like to buy somme accounts but I would like them to be: "myname"01@yahoo.com ; "myname"02@yahoo.com ; "myname"03@yahoo.com and so on to how many accounts I want and that "myname" to be of my choice that I will tell you before to buy from you. when all accounts will be full with chars I will probably buy more same with "myname" at yahoo but with number starting from where I was left with last account from pervious buy. and both accounts :mail to yahoo and associated account from ncsoft to it to be made by you. is that possible? ty and sorry if I bothered you with this wall text ..... but in this terms I would realy be interested
up Good service
Thanks for bumps.

(09-20-2014 22:27 PM)littlef00t Wrote: [ -> ]for ex I would like to buy somme accounts but I would like them to be: "myname"01@yahoo.com ; "myname"02@yahoo.com ; "myname"03@yahoo.com and so on to how many accounts I want and that "myname" to be of my choice that I will tell you before to buy from you. when all accounts will be full with chars I will probably buy more same with "myname" at yahoo but with number starting from where I was left with last account from pervious buy. and both accounts :mail to yahoo and associated account from ncsoft to it to be made by you. is that possible? ty and sorry if I bothered you with this wall text ..... but in this terms I would realy be interested

We generate only random nicknames/passwords and emails.
Do u sell any account whit iss enchanter hight lvl or maybe have power levelling service ?
Only clear accounts.
Up. Service is available Smile
Up. Good service, recommended Smile
BUMP. IMPORTANT RULE.

You can not use this account for selling to anyone, you can not get birthday date etc, you can not change email.

Accounts are strongly for self botting only. Not for trade!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's