Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Best full farm bot party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello I'm looking for ideas about the best full bot party classes.

What I have now is 1 tyrr orc destroyer, 1 ISS blade dancer, 1 aoere shilien saint, 1 wynn elemental master, 1 wynn arcana lord, 1 siegel eva's templar and 1 othell spoiler.

If anyone knows any better setup please tell me. Thanks!
I like to have 1 of each class. Whereas you have 2 summoners, I would have one summoner and a archer. Im not saying its better but thats just way i like to play. Summoners are boring and cheap
(07-21-2014 00:34 AM)tophersoccer Wrote: [ -> ]I like to have 1 of each class. Whereas you have 2 summoners, I would have one summoner and a archer. Im not saying its better but thats just way i like to play. Summoners are boring and cheap

Tyr warrior orcs are useless outside of GF.
as Soccer said, my pt has one of each class so i get solidarity lvl 3...

thats my setup and i like it...

my 2 cents
Quote:Tyr warrior orcs are useless outside of GF.

So which tyrr should i have then?
And which summoner is the best?
Which race is the best yul archer?

Come on Sad
tyrr- destroyer
summoner - phantom
yul- phantom
(07-21-2014 11:11 AM)rooney1 Wrote: [ -> ]tyrr- destroyer
summoner - phantom
yul- phantom

Thank you Smile
I have a destro tyrr but someone above said its useless..
the best wey to make best party farm is to check the caracters 1by1 in some solo farm zone and u will see whu will kill mob the faster wey and then u will can chouse your party and i think just 3 summoners or maybe 2 daggers and 1 summoner are the best choise...but is just my opinion
(07-21-2014 12:41 PM)maximus303 Wrote: [ -> ]the best wey to make best party farm is to check the caracters 1by1 in some solo farm zone and u will see whu will kill mob the faster wey and then u will can chouse your party and i think just 3 summoners or maybe 2 daggers and 1 summoner are the best choise...but is just my opinion

yes i was thinking about a dagger or 2 because of half kill. Strange that noone mentioned that so far
(07-21-2014 15:38 PM)olaszosan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2014 12:41 PM)maximus303 Wrote: [ -> ]the best wey to make best party farm is to check the caracters 1by1 in some solo farm zone and u will see whu will kill mob the faster wey and then u will can chouse your party and i think just 3 summoners or maybe 2 daggers and 1 summoner are the best choise...but is just my opinion

yes i was thinking about a dagger or 2 because of half kill. Strange that noone mentioned that so far

The reason tyr warriors all of them are not great is because unless you got them really good gear they dont do good dmg and the 1 debuf they got does not make up the diffrnce a 3rd summoner or dagger can do.

My party setup is 3 summoners all ES 1 BH spolier and a TK.

IF I go to GF I have a 97 mastro warrior.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's