Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Disconnect problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I happens to me also. but is ncsoft problem cause I have another pc with difrent hwid and ip that runs legit and when I get d/c on bot pc I also got d/c on legit ..... it is not from tower but lately I cant remember a full 24 hour bot w/o d/c in the last 2 weeks......
Same Here .. can't get through to the select char room when i log... in the Server Select screen, choose server and push enter -> "You have been dc from server"...
(10-09-2014 11:37 AM)Cheers Wrote: [ -> ]Same Here .. can't get through to the select char room when i log... in the Server Select screen, choose server and push enter -> "You have been dc from server"...

I play on Chronos and I've been having this problem for the last 4 weeks! I'll DC about 5-10 minutes after entering the game and then off and on throughout the day. It's not an NCsoft issue nor my ISP. After contacting both of them and doing traceroutes we narrowed it down to a problem with Level3's Content Delivery Network. I'd be willing to bet that's your problem. Unfortunately NC can't do anything nor can my ISP. You name it, I've tried it as far as routing around Level3's network.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's