Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Lf Lua Simulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I currently decided to learn the lua programming language to be able to write scripts for L2tower. Does anyone knows a good lua simulator ? I searched for it in the net, but i am not sure which is the best option for me to use. I would really need some help/advice over here. anything would be much appreciated! Thanks a lot guys !
for simulate game situations ehh never Big Grin

use L2TowerScript.exe will tell you if something is wrong or not.
Yes.
I suggest you to start with simple script like "hp potions on X% hp" (pasting it from forum to L2TowerScript.exe) and learn how it works...

Edit it
run it IG
see what happens
correct errors
repeat
etc...

I started in this way when i knew totally 0 about this stuffs, and with direct experience i learned few things...
HI,, @TheBl4ckPhoenix if i send my plugin,, u can help me,, with one thing...??

maybe u check my post in other threadss ,,, i search and i see others plugins and scritps... Im newbye in LUA.. if any can helpme,, i can send pm with my code...^^
(07-12-2014 04:06 AM)jonathan915 Wrote: [ -> ]HI,, @TheBl4ckPhoenix if i send my plugin,, u can help me,, with one thing...??

ok... If i can...
ok,, i send it.. thanks.... ^^
(07-12-2014 04:20 AM)jonathan915 Wrote: [ -> ]ok,, i send it.. thanks.... ^^

Answered
for l2tower cant download simulator, coz there is compilation for l2, lua is just base
(07-12-2014 06:37 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]for l2tower cant download simulator, coz there is compilation for l2, lua is just base

Thanks a lot for the tips guys. Yes L2 tower has its own functions specifically for L2, its own database-library. But i think learning Lua scripting -> L2 tower scripting would be the best choice if you want to do smthg right.
Reference URL's