Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Caught in less than a minute
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kinda crazy but i'm a first time user I logged in and hit ///cfg in chat bar starting mess in with menu and somebody chatted bot at me in less than a minute. I really didn't even do anything just field of silence. I did not even start fighting I was just getting familiar with menu. Not sure what I did or how they could tell but now i'm paranoid. I didn't see anything in chat bar (///CFG) but pretty much followed directions any idea what i might have done wrong? Or what to be careful of.
just make sure you type the right thing in so people dont see it thats about it
Can we change that command? I'm using macro to open tower.. Cause I'm always do mistake in typing //cfg xD
same macro
I always wanted to ask this. Having /cfg in a a macro, isn't it a little suicidal? I mean i guess it's easy for a GM to check Macros?
(07-05-2014 00:06 AM)testforl2 Wrote: [ -> ]I always wanted to ask this. Having /cfg in a a macro, isn't it a little suicidal? I mean i guess it's easy for a GM to check Macros?

ALL my toons have a macro to call //cfg and none banned for many months im doing this!
Reference URL's