Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: disconnect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
bump

(07-10-2014 14:52 PM)Selestino Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2014 14:39 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2014 09:32 AM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]I also get disconects and frezes.
Some lucky days i get 1-2 discoonects out of over 30 chars, some other times i get discoinects on 20 of them

Another aspect is that i also get critical errors some times (not to often and not on to many chars, max 4 in a day)

And a third aspect is i get freeze/white screen on some of the windows (this started happening lately)

I thought it was bcs of the scripts i use but my processors are not at full load and my scripts and plug-ins are decently made so that they do not get errors(eliminated ShowToClient, inserted Sleep(x)). My internect connection is very good (no issues there for speed or reliability)

If anyone has ideas about how we can eliminate these please share

up

same problem here.. Help!
i have online all time over 30 chars to and i get disconect only on the summoners for ex:when i try to maximized the somoners any of them from 5-6 hours of minimized...i try to understand whay this happens just on summoners maybe any one know? btw i use spectral lords like summons
(08-23-2014 17:17 PM)maximus303 Wrote: [ -> ]i have online all time over 30 chars to and i get disconect only on the summoners for ex:when i try to maximized the somoners any of them from 5-6 hours of minimized...i try to understand whay this happens just on summoners maybe any one know? btw i use spectral lords like summons

Im having same issue...
(08-23-2014 21:01 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2014 17:17 PM)maximus303 Wrote: [ -> ]i have online all time over 30 chars to and i get disconect only on the summoners for ex:when i try to maximized the somoners any of them from 5-6 hours of minimized...i try to understand whay this happens just on summoners maybe any one know? btw i use spectral lords like summons

Im having same issue...

I cant even bot atm, I get disconnects all the time. Anyone has any ideas please suggest. I have search the forum so please dont suggest I search.
(08-24-2014 00:55 AM)tundek30 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2014 21:01 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]

Im having same issue...

I cant even bot atm, I get disconnects all the time. Anyone has any ideas please suggest. I have search the forum so please dont suggest I search.
I can't even get a 2nd client up for some reason
i think i know the problem of summoners disconect TPU: if TPU is between 1-5 u will have disconect summoner after 6-8 h minimized...and i think with TPU 20 u can increase that time from 8 to 48 or maybe more... but u i think will need more GB RAM for that
keep it on topic
(08-24-2014 13:17 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]keep it on topic
bump
i have had that problem too (with sumoners mostly) and i guess it is bcoz wen u maximize a sumoner window even if u have unchecked the info on screen u can see the criticals hit (those that appear wen ur pet hit with a crit)
at least is what happen to me
as i read is simple dont maximize your wyn window :/
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's