Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Tower going full banana
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

Since 2/3 days I got some weird stuff going on while I didn't change anything except the new patch of Wednesday (NCSoft patch that is).

The weird stuff is the following:
- Cannot resolve hostname errors. (after 3 or 4x logging in it's fine) Also hostfile is clean.
- Client loads fine, log in goes fine but then the character freezes and stands there. While everything around me is just fine. This doesn't happen to all my toons, just the toons I log in last.

I've tried a fresh L2tower, fresh system folder and a fresh l2 install.
Anyone got a idea?
antivirus work good?
Yeap AV is fine. Both l2tower and L2 folder are in the exclusion list.
(06-28-2014 18:12 PM)FML Wrote: [ -> ]Yeap AV is fine. Both l2tower and L2 folder are in the exclusion list.

that "cannot resolve hostname" stuff was happening to me too for the past 3 weeks , i tried using opendns and haven't had any error yet.
might not really be connected to your problem, but its worth a try

as for the freezes . it's also happening to me till now xD ,1 client would freeze for about 5secs without me doing anything .. might be the script. idk Smile
I'll try the OpenDNS thingy and see if that resolves my hostname problem. However I didn't solve the 'lag' and 'not' working client. It seems it happens after I load up a ~10th client.
It's like tower isn't injecting good, the name doesn't change from Lineage II to the character name.
i got disconnect these day ! hum .... any have this issuse ?
Reference URL's