Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: makeing accounts w/o flag from ncsoft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello. i wonder if is there a way to create many accounts in short period of time ... for ex like 10 in a day from same pc and same ip and not get your mac/ip flagged from ncsoft?
Its easy, You do it. Not hard, I did 56 accounts in one day from the same computer and I still have all of the accounts, that was almost a year ago. They are all run daily.

If your super paranoid just use a Proxy server.
(06-18-2014 22:32 PM)MtnDew Wrote: [ -> ]Its easy, You do it. Not hard, I did 56 accounts in one day from the same computer and I still have all of the accounts, that was almost a year ago. They are all run daily.

Allot has changed in one year.
You cannot do that now
(06-19-2014 17:39 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2014 22:32 PM)MtnDew Wrote: [ -> ]Its easy, You do it. Not hard, I did 56 accounts in one day from the same computer and I still have all of the accounts, that was almost a year ago. They are all run daily.

Allot has changed in one year.
You cannot do that now

i do per day max 7 acc...

enought for me, not so much making, but atm they flag, so virtual device or proxy
any idea for a good proxy serv? didn't use one in ages and heard lately that not all are good or work properly . ty

found something called "tor browser" does this do the job safely?
Reference URL's