Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: To not be blocked..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello... can you add more way's to oppen the tower? someserver have add auto jail on //cfg and /cfg.. add some more commands if you can.. thnx Smile
(06-10-2014 11:40 AM)insticprince Wrote: [ -> ]Hello... can you add more way's to oppen the tower? someserver have add auto jail on //cfg and /cfg.. add some more commands if you can.. thnx Smile

There's a perfect way to change /cfg for what ever u want, search a bit
    LUA Programming
function OnCreate()
 this:RegisterCommand("pt", CommandChatType.CHAT_ALLY, CommandAccessLevel.ACCESS_ME);
end;

function OnCommand_pt(vCommandChatType, vNick, vCommandParam)
	ProcessCommand("/cfg");
end;

i think this will not help bot can be enabled via "INSERT" buttton
(06-10-2014 12:22 PM)knutoz Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2014 11:40 AM)insticprince Wrote: [ -> ]Hello... can you add more way's to oppen the tower? someserver have add auto jail on //cfg and /cfg.. add some more commands if you can.. thnx Smile

I tried searching but no success yet could you be so kind to show us the methods or the topics please
(06-10-2014 19:30 PM)vito54 Wrote: [ -> ]

I tried searching but no success yet could you be so kind to show us the methods or the topics please

there is example lol. other way u can, acess to bot via .cfg and /cfg or //cfg. even if u have thast plugin, u will type /pt instead of /cfg

only way isee u can make config somehow and then save it, when u log ur toon u can press "insert" button, that dissables bot pause, this can help u, but for u seems usless...

http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-command-list-17-4-2012
(06-10-2014 21:57 PM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2014 19:30 PM)vito54 Wrote: [ -> ]

there is example lol. other way u can, acess to bot via .cfg and /cfg or //cfg. even if u have thast plugin, u will type /pt instead of /cfg

only way isee u can make config somehow and then save it, when u log ur toon u can press "insert" button, that dissables bot pause, this can help u, but for u seems usless...

http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-command-list-17-4-2012

I think i asked you nicely I can't understand why you have to speak like this... If you cant do else than kicking others you dont have to answer.
what is rude in my answer ?
Reference URL's