Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Problem Assist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i've a problem since today, starting the bots normal, all assist the MA but after some minutes the chars stop assist, i uncheck decrease performance to avoid any "lagg" problem, and just stops, only follow and randomly assists, someone have the same problem?
this issuse got before ! sometime still got this issuse
i don't know why ! hope some pro can help us fix it Big Grin
try
    LUA Programming
pm = GetPartyMaster();

repeat
lt = GetUserById(pm:GetTarget());
    if (lt ~= nil) then
        if (lt:IsMonster() == true) and not (lt:IsAlikeDeath()) then 
            Target(lt);
        end;
    end;
    Sleep(500)
until false;

(05-31-2014 11:03 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]try
    LUA Programming
pm = GetPartyMaster();

repeat
lt = GetUserById(pm:GetTarget());
	if (lt ~= nil) then
 if (lt:IsMonster() == true) and not (lt:IsAlikeDeath()) then 
 Target(lt);
 end;
	Sleep(100)
	end;
until false;

oh nice Big Grin thnk QQMaster Big Grin
ty for answer and code, but it only freezes my clients and as script gives error
(06-02-2014 22:59 PM)roller Wrote: [ -> ]ty for answer and code, but it only freezes my clients and as script gives error

first of all that is script, if use on plugin ith sleep u will crash ur client, 2nd is that for me works, u ned ma assist party leader
y i did with script and the same, only works after restart the client, dunno whats wrong; but anyway it didnt work, all chars stay beside the ma and randomly target, ty
i have same problem.... but i try to cansel target from main and take again target same mob and all chars take assist so i use healefix plugin at main and it's ok
This script works with the dd's of the pt, u need a main targeter, that makes targets, so with this script the whole pt asist him, the problem here is that the main targeter (aka ma) stop making targets, u need to check that follow and assist on the GUI were on blank, no info over there, and if u have f.e. on party buffs savage and u recent died and in the reuse delay u have automatic, this gonna bug your targeting, cause ma gonna try to use savage all the time, so it stops targeting new mobs, this happen to me some times; hope helped.
thats not the problem, the MA always makes target nothing that cause problems on target as casting skills, so that dont solve anything, ty anyway
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's