Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Self Buffs after the lastest update.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone. Its only me or someone is having problems with the self buffs after the lastest update?

I can't get self buffs working, before the last updt everything was fine and now the self buff does not work.

I've tried everything on the new GUI. Deleted all and added one by one, condition configured or not, target or not, saved and loaded again, everything... but still dont work at all.

Attached bellow are the printscreen of the GUI and the .l2t config.
The server is 'l2tnt com br'

I appreciate your help, thanks for all, specially clockman and geddys for the awesome bot (:

ps: sorry my english, i'm brazilian =P
bye []
Double click on a buff,check the "Condition" box,then click Update button

that's what i do after update to new vision,and it works
Yee click ON/OFF checkbox, its not condition box, condition box is a edit bellow where you can type like M_PRECENT_MP>50
Hahaaaa i can't believe this... Confused
Its working now Tongue

Thanks guys! Big Grin Big Grin
from what i tested, you have to mark "Condition" than you get "X" in "status" field and buffs start working. In other cases they havent been working for me
wow.. nice interface! I havent been able to use l2tower since .53 ^^ Reinstalled my windows and not even that worked. I have to live without l2tower on this pc.. works great on my old pc though Smile
Reference URL's