Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: problem new update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, with the new update it has eliminated the option of buff of the menu, and I cannot give buff, since I solve it?
/gcfg ... Read the changelog lol .
so....new self buff & pet buff window sux. it doesn't work at all. when i wrote /reset , it caused client crush. i guess, old option was cool enough.
define "doesn't work at all", if you can't write information what can help and define your problem, don't write at all..
in this new menu nothing works, enable the buff from the list and does not execute.
menu works ? mouse works ? keyboard works ? did you click update ? try add new buff
Just tested it. Works perfectly ! Share your configuration of the buff which isn't executing.
I dont wanna say it dont work, but i cant figure out how to make my gladi to use duelist spirit on re-use , anyone can help? I go into the new buff menu and i take duelist spirit , no need target , re-use auto , but he wont buff ..
In the new version I am not able to use the self buff, someone could help me? I've used the command / / gcfg and active, but my character does not buff
It seems too hard for you to get the new interface or maybe there is real problem. Give me server where you can't make it work and write the configuration you use !
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's