Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Levelling Script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I'm working on a script for levelling (1-40), useful if you want coin for mentor or you're just tired of doing all these quests for one of your future char that you want to level.

I made now a basic script for fighters, I'm working now for fixing bugs, but I need some help.

If you are a scripter and want to help, you can send me a PM.

Maybe we can go further and make a script 1-85, and maybe sell it later.

For Level 1-20 I'm using the script "Fixed By KrNoTs", with some other fixes and i added some feature (see below).

Status (fighter only):

1 to 20: 90%
20 to 40: 80%

If Char dies, it return to Quest, if no buff, return to village, take buff and return to quest. 95%
If logout or crash, no problem, it continues the quest. 80%

So... For what i need help?
For some functions like buying things (SOE, or SS), adding Nuke skills for mage, etc.
oh no :'(
@Beskent, are you so late, Kerberos did it and him did a good job. This script are done, seems hard do one script better.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
Ah ok, I'm new, I didn't saw that Big Grin
Ok, so I do this on my own for me only, thanks.
Dont be such a self-pity little guy... Even if there is another script and it`s working well, it doesnt matter. When you go to shop and buy Beer you choose from 100 types. Why didn`t they say: oh but there is already a good beer so why shall we make another one?.
Make your script, post here if you have something you dont know.
You`ll have different farm spots, different quests maybe. With everyone using one script will be a total mess, especially if tower community will increase.
(05-24-2014 02:26 AM)eustach3 Wrote: [ -> ]Dont be such a self-pity little guy... Even if there is another script and it`s working well, it doesnt matter. When you go to shop and buy Beer you choose from 100 types. Why didn`t they say: oh but there is already a good beer so why shall we make another one?.
Make your script, post here if you have something you dont know.
You`ll have different farm spots, different quests maybe. With everyone using one script will be a total mess, especially if tower community will increase.

Totally agreed, IMO you can do it, if I can help, I will, but since Kerberos make it and make very well, I so hard, but not impossible, do I great job. All personnel will compare it. And if you see the Kerberos job and try do the same, will be waste of time.

It's only my opinion! And I will say again, if I can help you, I will!!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
Go for it man.

As someone states...."Everything is possible. The impossible just takes longer."

Big Grin
The problem is that I have to go to the army for the next 3,5 weeks (I'm Swiss), I try to finish at least the 1-40 script until Saturday, but there is Watch_Dogs too.. hahaha
(05-27-2014 15:27 PM)Beskent Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is that I have to go to the army for the next 3,5 weeks (I'm Swiss), I try to finish at least the 1-40 script until Saturday, but there is Watch_Dogs too.. hahaha
how is going bro Big Grin
Reference URL's