Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 85 to 99
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
from 85 to 94 kamael from 94 to 98 gf from 98 to 99 hf this are the better options for fast xp full party
I dont know how ppl make over 1% per hour at 98 in GF, i make like 0,5 per hour at lvl 96 , in my eyes killspeed is kinda good
Something i do wrong Sad
Any other good places to lvl fast?
Thanks
Played legit in gf with a full party legit, kill in area and ma in gf at 95 a don't make 1,5 per hour! I am doing something wrong!!!

And from 85 to 94 kamael spot, sth1 , 2 or 3? What is the best to start at lvl 85 a funk party??

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
If you are running between mobs for more than 2-3 seconds, yes your kill speed is too slow. When I was leveling there my kill speed was about 3-4 seconds a mob and about 1-2 seconds between mobs.

As far as playing legit in GF if your not making 1.5% an hour at 95 your definitely doing it wrong. People in my party were getting 3-4% an hour without runes or vit. Pull bigger trains and kill faster.
the problem as i see you guys are afraid of do aoe. 1 by 1 is always slow thats why and prolly be greedy in ss and bss yes take alot of adena but if need is lvl thats the way
I used a 50% rune during one week. Also used nevit from 97.5-98.
Other than that I just played with a party. Can't really give up my secret though.
Still hard to believe, but I will try in a few days, when I return to my home!!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
If you get a good spot in SH3 inside the building (I can't remember the name) I've heard rumors of people getting 1.5% and hour there but I think thats with runes and stuff. GF to 99 is your best bet. HF is decent but requires more element and the mobs die slower and give a little less xp, but there are also less people and mobs are closer together so all in all it probably evens out.
(05-23-2014 17:27 PM)KyPDY Wrote: [ -> ]My best was 90-98 in 3,5 weeks. Average 8h/day and playing legit.

U're awesome
(05-26-2014 02:58 AM)MtnDew Wrote: [ -> ]If you get a good spot in SH3 inside the building (I can't remember the name) I've heard rumors of people getting 1.5% and hour there but I think thats with runes and stuff. GF to 99 is your best bet. HF is decent but requires more element and the mobs die slower and give a little less xp, but there are also less people and mobs are closer together so all in all it probably evens out.
are you speacking about normil zone???

(05-23-2014 17:27 PM)KyPDY Wrote: [ -> ]My best was 90-98 in 3,5 weeks. Average 8h/day and playing legit.
well i did in 12h farm when nevit whas up 24h/day on lvl 97 like 28% and 4% more from lvl 98 in locBig Grin withjh crazzy nuker's 98+Big Grin but like i say when nevit whas up all day long and +100% rune:| so yeah if you played on that 2 week shouldn't be so hard to make all that xpBig Grin
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's