Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Patched system/Command Line Paramaters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'd like to make L2Tower start L2.bin/L2.exe with "-INI=myL2.ini -USERINI=myUser.ini" Is this possible? If I edit the settings file L2Tower.xml and try to Run+Inject x1 it doesnt like that and tells me to find L2.bin.

Asking because I wanna use my own L2/User files on otherwise legit L2 client with GameGuard etc... Alternatively, I tried running l2encdec patcher on my L2 system, but that requires a patched L2.exe to start client I think which I don't think are around anymore... Fyyre used to release patched dsetup and l2.exe but has stopped. I tried the l2.exe included in the latest patched retail system folder here on the forums also.
i would edit cachesize from 32 to bigger, but if i edit .ini file, l2.exe need patch or smth like that, my brains to short for that Big Grin

Need @Sakaszli ,he is "I'm too pro to be pro." Big Grin
I can already start a client with the desired modifications and use Tower to inject to next active window, which I am assuming is the same as launching from your tool. The issue with this is, if you are already running multiple clients "Inject to next active window" very often fails when using gameguard legit clients.

I want to either:

1. Have l2tower launch l2.exe with command line parameters.
2. Have a working patched L2.exe for modified system folder.

This way I can click Run x 1 + inject and run into no problems. Thanks for the reply though, I did see your thread at an earlier date.
legit users suck, they buy shots from ncstore
Reference URL's