Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Massive Teleport to town from Gm in Naia.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Hi ppl, im from Argentina and today 12 am (gmt -3) my party was teleported w/o my permission from gf to dion. As I was in front of the pc, I noticed to my surprise that I was not the only teleported. All partys from gf were teleported to dion. So i take bsoe in my chars and Logged out fast. Then i log in fast my trader in dion and 10 min later a gm appeared ( i think was jinju something like that). But AGAIN for my surprise not only all partys from gf were teleported to town if not, which also all partys in nornil were teleported to kamael villages.

My question is: Some1 get ban for that? i logged today and my chars still alive in my Clan hall.

Srry for bad english.

up
well to be safe send all gear items to a safe account and wait
(05-09-2014 19:07 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]well to be safe send all gear items to a safe account and wait

all naia and chromos server heave this issues this morning all party boots from common 85+ spots they where teleported to towns and recive a buff from gm even juji come in dion and walk next to boots party ,and nobody talk about this silence ,usualy when a guy lost even 1 char u find 100 ppl talk about how? where? when?, or is a usualy joke made by gms to heave fun with all boots and teleport them to townsSmile))))
hmm you can write simple plugin:
when teleported start recording for like 10 minutes xD
You will likley be banned.

Happened last week on Chronos, only instead of Dion characters were ported to Talking Island. 3 days later they mass banned on chronos and 95% of those teleported characters were banned.

Maybe transfer anything worth anything off, and dont bot for some days... see if you survive.
@negru111 what buff? what what?
(05-09-2014 20:25 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]@negru111 what buff? what what?

The buff is : "Report Status" with ID 6058
Description :
"You are under suspicion of using this program illegaly. You are no longerpermitted to move."

I have 2 party banned too, 1 yesterday and 1 today... Not on Tower for both (i dont have party on Tower, only some single char)

So i think its time to stop for a moment, they ban all spot used by many bots Smile

GL to all Smile
aha now we talk and find soultionsSmile))

(05-09-2014 20:25 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]@negru111 what buff? what what?

from 2 servers none post any informations and the towns where full of boots "flaged" by gm JUJI and u whant to post informations about the buff (eu am scapat sa puna aia ce au fost prinsi pe mine nu ma prins nimeni ,dar mie asta mi se pare suspect dc nu zice nimeni nimik)
they teleport my partys to coliseum and they put some sh1t there to kill all I saw this and i go back to vilage and log out i hope they will no ban my pt's Server Naia
this time not safe for bot Smile sleep some days Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's