Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: lineage.ru
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello! lineage.ru is a new interlude server x10 with 3.5-4k ppl online Tongue I just wanted to know if l2tower would work there! Big Grin
Waiting for an answer. thnx in advance
The true is that I got plans to drop support for all older chronicles than Gracia Final soon.
i have tryed l2tower on beta there,should work
what does it mean clockman? ^^ should work or not?
Add it to servers list and wait till someone will test it.
mean hes working on it (( wait for updates ))
its working there.. the game is closing tower... but if your fast and inject it before he close the tower you can bot with no problem.
1). if you want only 1 bot its easy. open tower then select.. inject into the next active game windows.. then go to system and open the game..(sometimes need to do it 2-3times.
2). if you want 3windows open them go to the select char screen with all 3window.. now start about 20-30l2tower and fast click inject into processs
for me is working. hope i helped
yes u helped a lot till today Tongue
I get errors now with the lastest version and no inject with the older one..can someone help me on this plz?
i have the same problem with old tower i just can't inject and with the new one i got the prob
"PID:6624
Load: System.ApplicationException:
STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR: (Code: 0)
in EasyHook.NativeAPI.Force(Int32 In ErrorCode)
in EasyHook.NativeAPI.RhinjectLibrary(Int32 InTargetPID,Int32 InWakeUpTID, Int32 InInjectionOptions,String InLibraryPath_x86,Str" i download the old one 2-3 times and i updated to new one and i still got this error.
Check F.A.Q
Reference URL's