Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Auto Accept Res Doens't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I've trying to Farm PvP In a private server, But I Can't, Because apparently, I Can't make my secondary character to be able to accept the Resurrection by himself. Tried everything, and it still doesn't work. my main char has the auto Kill and res script, but i can't really manage to put my other one accepting... Any help here? Maybe a Script that can accept it, or anything? ;/
(04-28-2014 05:33 AM)pedrokryon14 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I've trying to Farm PvP In a private server, But I Can't, Because apparently, I Can't make my secondary character to be able to accept the Resurrection by himself. Tried everything, and it still doesn't work. my main char has the auto Kill and res script, but i can't really manage to put my other one accepting... Any help here? Maybe a Script that can accept it, or anything? ;/

I've got the same problem, only what works for me is to invite him to pt before ressing him, this way he will accept, put auto pt accept in the char to kill .
Reference URL's