Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: WTS CHARACTERS ON CHRONOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(1) - Aeore Healer Cardinal
LVL 97 Aeore Healer Cardinal Created 2006 with good name. Equipment: Seraph RObe Set all lvl 7 attribute Apocalypse Buster Acumen (Normal) 3 and 150 Wind Jewellers R95.//Dual Sub Yul Archer lvl 95 and 10% and 10kk in invertory adena. Price: ASK ME (thats was my main from 2006.)

(2) - Wynn Summoner Spectral Master Lvl 96 and 80% with immortal set +3 and 60 atttributes to all parts + weapon with sa immortal 150element
Price: ask me

(3) - Feoh Storm Screamer LvL 86.
lvl 86, Feoh Storm Screamer Female with good name.. Equipment: Immortal Robe set/ Immortal Jewellers/ Requiem Blunt 1 handed mage
Price: 30 Euro or 42$

(4) - Yul Archer Ghost Sentinel LvL 95 and 1% (x2 accounts)
Immortal Light set +3 60 elements to all parts +3 weapon with sa 150 element
Price:80$

(5) - Sigel Eva's Templar Lvl 95 Immortal Heavy set +3 all parts and 60 attributes in all parts. Requiem 1handed sword with sa health and 150 attribute.
Price: 80$

(6) - ISS Enchanter Spectral Dancer Level 86. Immortal Heavy set/Requiem Duals.
Price:40$

(7) - Aeore Healer Cardinal 96 lvl ( elf female ) Immortal robe set ( or twilight )/Requiem or apocalypse weapon.

(8) - Othell Fortune Seeker ( spoiler ) ( Dwarf Female ) Immortal or twilight light set /Requiem or apocalypse weapon.

Available 1 FULL PT lvl 95
ask me for price

Price via pm.
All chars have immortal sets with attribute 60 weapons with sa and 150 and all parts +3

All accounts are created over 5 months ago. so you can change the email.
prices can be changed contact me. Characters can be traded with adena too.
up ask me for prices.
(04-27-2014 23:05 PM)frain Wrote: [ -> ]up ask me for prices.

ok i ask u man what is price ? Big Grin
Except the troll you mean? to explain you what the word "price" means?
LVL 97 Aeore Healer Cardinal Created 2006 with good name. Equipment: Seraph RObe Set all lvl 7 attribute Apocalypse Buster Acumen (Normal) 3 and 150 Wind Jewellers R95.//Dual Sub Yul Archer lvl 95 and 10% and 10kk in invertory adena. Price: 200$ (thats was my main from 2006.)

(2) - Wynn Summoner Spectral Master Lvl 97 and 1% with immortal set +3 and 60 atttributes to all parts + weapon with sa immortal 150element
Price: 100$

(3) - Feoh Storm Screamer LvL 86.
lvl 86, Feoh Storm Screamer Female with good name.. Equipment: Immortal Robe set/ Immortal Jewellers/ Requiem Blunt 1 handed mage
Price: 25$

Price:70$

(5) - Sigel Eva's Templar Lvl 95 Immortal Heavy set +3 all parts and 60 attributes in all parts. Requiem 1handed sword with sa health and 150 attribute.
Price: 80$

(6) - ISS Enchanter Spectral Dancer Level 86. Immortal Heavy set/Requiem Duals.
Price:40$

(7) - Aeore Healer Cardinal 96 lvl and 30% ( elf female ) Immortal robe set ( or twilight )/Requiem or apocalypse weapon.
Price: 100$

(8) - Othell Fortune Seeker ( spoiler ) ( Dwarf Female ) Immortal or twilight light set /Requiem or apocalypse weapon.

ask me for price

Price via pm.
All chars have immortal sets with attribute 60 weapons with sa and 150 and all parts +3

prices can be changed contact me.

Characters can be traded with adena too.
Still available with low prices.
contact me for prices.
LVL 97 Aeore Healer Cardinal Created 2006 with good name. Equipment: Seraph RObe Set all lvl 7 attribute Apocalypse Buster Acumen (Normal) 3 and 150 Wind Jewellers R95.//Dual Sub Yul Archer lvl 95 and 10% and 10kk in invertory adena. Price: 150$ (thats was my main from 2006.)

(2) - Wynn Summoner Spectral Master Lvl 95 and 1% with immortal set +3 and 60 atttributes to all parts + weapon with sa immortal 150element
Price: 60$

(3) - Feoh Storm Screamer LvL 92.
Price: 45$

Price:55$

Price: 55$

(6) - ISS Enchanter Spectral Dancer Level 95. Immortal Heavy set/Requiem Duals.
Price:55$

(7) - Aeore Healer Cardinal 95lvl and 30% ( elf female ) Immortal robe set ( or twilight )/Requiem or apocalypse weapon.
Price: 60$

ask me for price

Price via pm.

prices can be changed contact me.

Characters can be traded with adena too.
up
Up with new prices contact me.
FULL PARTY WITH 95 SOME OF THEM ARE 96 FOR 150$ ONLY
Reference URL's