Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: running multiple tower accounts (1 VIP, other free)...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I want to use a free account for follow only, using VIP account for all other actions.

Does this require 1 L2Tower folder for VIP (due to license), and another L2Tower folder for basic?

*Both set for inject 1X so can launch each independently?

I am using dsetup system folder (overwrote contents of L2/system folder with it) but seen some say that you can use another system folder for tower, but am unsure on that.

I just want to use 1 tower vip, and 1 tower free on the same PC at the same time without disconnect (yes, I am using the latest L2Tower).

Thanks for any help you can provide!
VIP license is for the whole PC. That means all your clients can be run as vip. There is no need to run some of them as Free instead of Premium. There is no xtra cost to that, not in your pocket neither in your CPU/RAM used.

Disconnection problems has nothing to do with which tower (VIP/FREE) you are using. It has to do with updates and properly installed folders of both L2 game and tower, but with your actual INTERNET connection as well.
(04-19-2014 09:37 AM)testforl2 Wrote: [ -> ]VIP license is for the whole PC. That means all your clients can be run as vip. There is no need to run some of them as Free instead of Premium. There is no xtra cost to that, not in your pocket

This
Reference URL's